Followers

Wednesday 11 May 2016

A transparent element with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.

There's a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

Our theme is Use a transparent element.

I chose to make a shaker card using acetate...


I've used the Hunkydory Little Book Of Golden Oldies for the image and sentiment and Dovecraft Back to Basics Blue Skies papers for the background.

I've used foam tape behind the frame (Tonic dies) to form the shaker element, adding sequin stars. The overall card size is A5.

I think my Dad will love this...guess I'll find out on the 26th, lol.

I would like to enter this for the following:-


Thank you so much for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Awesome and funny, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad has a big birthday coming soon too! Love the stars in the shaker! Great job teamie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx