Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

Hoppy Birthday

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share this card I've made using a new stamp that I accidently bought last weekend....can't imagine how that happened....


I've been playing with my new Spellbinders nestabilities again, this time I've used 'Big Scalloped Ovals LG'. Incidentally, if anyone has any good ideas for storing Spellbinders dies I would very much like to hear them please. The image is by Penny Black - Toadily T for Transparent. He has been coloured with promarkers. I'm really enjoying practising my colouring and blending. The backing paper is by We R Memory Keepers and the 6x6 pad is called TRAVELlight. I got these free with a magazine at some point. The ribbon is Anita's and has been sitting in my drawer for years waiting for the right opportunity and I think it goes really well with Mr. Toad. I printed an A4 sheet of different sentiments out using WORD and cut it with a matching die. The rest have been stashed for another day.  I've also added some card candi to finish off. The liner is lime green. I've made this for my daughters to give to their Uncle so didn't want to make it too fussy, less is more sometimes.

I would like to enter this card for the Totally Papercrafts #108 Male cards challenge.
I hope you like it and would love to read your comments. Thanks for visiting. 
Happy crafting
Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, love the cute image and great colours...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Helen,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx