Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Bauble mouse

Hi everyone, I'm back again with another Christmas card for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - stripes.
The image is a digistamp by The Crafty Pad...
 The backing papers are from my stash, not sure which packs they came from. I've coloured the image with promarkers and added glamour dust to his hat. I've used a Dovecraft punch and stickles for the holly and added heat set gems (5mm).
 Thanks for visiting, hope you'll come again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

3 comments:

  1. Love that striped paper and such a cute image - delightful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 71 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet mouse. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe I missed this beauty, what a fabulous image and love the colour combination too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx