Followers

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Surfin' Santa

Hi everyone, I'm here to share a Christmas card with you. My friend asked me to make her a card which she could send to her sister who lives in Florida. I found this at Stitchy Bear and thought it would be ideal...
 I've coloured using Promarkers and used some Dovecraft paper which I've had for years. The wave paper is from my scrap box and is shaped with a Spellbinder die. I've matted using red card and added a matching brad. I found a 'Ho ho ho' sticker in just the right colour in my stash and finished off with a glittery peeloff and some card candi.
 I would like to enter this for the following :-
Crafty Hazelnut - festive funnies 
Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July 
Crafters Companion - Ho ho ho Christmas 
Secret Crafter - Christmas 

Thanks for visiting, I hope to see you again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

7 comments:

  1. I love your gorgeous card,fab image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely great, funny Christmas card - love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Helen, did make me laugh what a great card, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho ho ho - a lovely card - brought a smile to my face - thanks for joining my CHNC challenge 79 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image! I'm from Norway so I can't really imagine how the X-mas feel would be in warm, sunny weather...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen
    Your card have the same thing like my DT card.. Santa as a surfer, lol!
    Totally Gorgeous! funny image.
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!~
    -Sony DT Member
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx