Followers

Sunday 25 November 2012

Cookie Monster Birthday

Hi everyone, I hope you're all staying cosy during this awful weather. I'm messing about in my craft room. I'm really lucky to have such a lovely husband who can fix computers...my graphics card went on Thursday and I've really missed my desktop machine. I have a little netbook which I use in an evening in front of the telly but I still love my 'proper' computer, so thank you Ted, you're a star (and it only cost £19.99, which is an added bonus!).

Anyhow, here's one of the cards I've made this afternoon. I've used my Cricut, for a change, to make this card for my nephew's birthday...he'll be 26, lol...

 In the original he has the word Autumn on his banner, so I replaced this with the Happy Birthday peeloffs. The backing paper was free with a magazine and I've decorated the inside to match. I've matted with black card and the shadow for the cookie monster is silver mirri.. I think he'll like this.

I would like to enter this for the following:-
Joanna Sheen - anything goes except Christmas 
Moving Along With The Times - Let's go dotty 

Oh great! The boiler has decided to conk out on us, just what we need in this grotty weather. Guess I'll be ringing the plumber first thing in the morning and hoping it's nothing too drastic. Also my little netbook has decided to keep losing it's wireless, could be a dodgy network card....why does everything happen at once, and near Christmas (and my daughter's 21st birthday). Oh well..... Thanks for visiting, I hope I'll see you again soon.
Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. Ted is amazing - I should go to bed to keep warm lol. Great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hun, this is so cooooool! love it!
    and now i definetely want some cookiiiiieeeeeees...*LOL*

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen. Your layout showcases that image perfectly. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Helen love the colours on this one and what a fabulous idea, thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx