Followers

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Shaped cards at Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow. This time we'd like to see your shaped cards. Here's my DT card.....





I've dug out my Glitter Girls cd for this one. It's really simple. You design it on screen, then print it out, fold and emboss the body using a matching board and then layer up the pieces for the head. I've added glossy accents to the nose and also the bid, which I then added glitter to. The buttons on the bib are card candi, which has been glossed. I've added a sentiment to finish off. I hope you like it and you'll hop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for visiting, see you again soon.

Helen xx
 

5 comments:

  1. What a fun shaped card

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hun, i totally love this! so gorgeous!!!!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - great shaped card.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Great take on a shaped card theme. Sooooooo cute. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love your reindeer shaped card,
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx