Followers

Thursday 3 October 2013

Case it at Creative Knockouts

Hi everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at 

We'd like you to choose one of the DT's cards and case it.

Here's mine...


The card is 8x8. I've added various square layers, embossing the smaller one. I've coloured the fab Bugaboo image using Copics, adding a small bow to the front of the bra and mounting with 3D glue gel. I just love the sentiment...I've made this for my Mum's birthday, which is tomorrow. Hope she likes it...If not, I'm going to New York for a week on Saturday.....

Here's a close up...

Thanks to Bugaboo for the fantastic image, I hope I've done it justice. Now pop over and have a look at the other cards and pick one to case. Good luck...You could win a great prize from Bugaboo.

I'd like to enter this for the following:-

Thanks for visiting. I'll see you all again soon.
Happy crafting
Helen xx

7 comments:

  1. Deine Karte ist der Hammer
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha fabulous sentiment and a great bra too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Helen. Love the image and that sentiment is hysterical! Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, cute image and super pink colours.
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Paper Makeup Stamps.
    Good luck !

    Carla (DT Paper Makeup Stamps)
    If you like it,you can visit my blog:
    http://carlasknutselateljeeke.blogspot.be
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha this is brilliant , what a great card, Love Bugaboo Images they always make me smile. Thanks for joining us on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen....gorgeous card. What a great image. Hope you are well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, Helen!! Great image and a fab sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx