Followers

Tuesday 22 October 2013

House Mouse are having a blog hop

Hi everyone, just wanted to tell you there's a blog hop going on at House Mouse. I've been so lucky to have been a guest designer for them for the last couple of months. I love House Mouse. Unfortunately this is my last design piece. We'd like you to use twine...

I decided to make a pot to keep my rulers in cos I'm always searching my desk for them. It started out as a hotdog tin. I've used an image from the House Mouse triple cd. Here are some close ups...


The card used to cover the tin has been in my stash for a while. I made it using ink and shaving foam. I hope you'll pop over to House Mouse and take part in their blog hop. Anyway, must dash. Just been away on holiday and trying to get caught up. I had a set back of being really poorly through the night on Thursday and still aren't feeling 100%. Never mind, I'm sure I'll get back to 'normal' soon.

See you soon
Helen xx

9 comments:

  1. how fabulous love the idea the super image and the twine use
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Helen! love the coloring! and that twine looks fabulous!

    ~hugs~
    Amy A

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous creation Helen, such a brilliant idea - I really should do something similar - much better thank the odd containers I stick brushes & pens etc. I keep in!!! I love the adorable image you've used and great use of the twine!!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty Helen...love your use of twine on this project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!
    HM image is perfect for that container!
    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea with the tin! Gorgeous images used, great job. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen such a creative creation..clever use of the image great take on the twine chall theme..Many thanks for your stunning GDT creations over the last 2 months we all enjoyed your super cute mousey creations.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE this House-Mouse container. What a great idea and super adorable project. Thanks so much for being our Guest these past couple of months. We have enjoyed your fabulous work and contributions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling 3D creation...oh so fun! It has been a pleasure having you join are team this last month with your great creations!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx