Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween or colours with Ruby

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well and didn't suffer too much in the recent storm. We were very lucky to miss it in Lincolnshire but my thoughts go out to those who weren't so lucky.

It's time for a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow. Our theme is 'Halloween or the colours Orange, Black and Purple' as we know that not everyone celebrates Halloween. I chose the colours option to make a card for my Brother-in-law...
The image is a Pollycraft one which I've had for some time. I've coloured him using copics. I've used my piercing ruler for the first time to add some interest to the black background. The sentiment is hand written on a sticker from a sheet I got years ago (Generations - HOLDthoseTHOUGHTS). Here's a close up of the image...
I hope you'll pop over to Ruby's and have a look at the fab inspiration from my team mates.

I would like to enter this for the following:-
Bearly Mine - Orange, Purple and Black
Make it Monday - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting. I'll be back soon. I'm going to spend the day in my craft room (first time in ages) so watch this space....need to get on with those Christmas cards!

Happy crafting
Helen xx

7 comments:

  1. Well he is coloured like a monster but he's not scary ! in fact he's huggable
    Lovely card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and colors Helen. Spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute monster! I love the vibrant orange color together with purple, and the card has such a great clean layout! I sptted your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful monster! So cute!
    I linked over from MIM where I am participating with my
    Cute Halloween project
    I would love it if you'd stop by.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card you made! Great you use our color.
    Thanks for joining us this week at BearlyMineChallenge :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and such a fun bright color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and fun...love how you have made a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx