Followers

Monday 30 June 2014

A Tatty Twinkle Birthday

Hi everyone,

Here's a card I've made using my new 'Tatty Twinkles' cd. I've printed the coloured version of the image as I'm waiting for new glasses and am trying not to colour till I get them...

I've matted with black card, cutting the bunting twice, once from pink stripes and once from black card to give a shadow effect. The flower is a sizzix one that came with my big shot. I've finished off with some pearls and a sentiment. Here's a few more piccies...



I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

2 comments:

  1. my goodness, this is so adorable!

    hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that?!! I love your beautifully colored image, the banners and pearls. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx