Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Favourite Colour Combo for Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Hi everyone

There's a new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges

We'd like to see your favourite colour combo. Here's my favourite combo for Christmas cards...

Red & Green
I've kept it simple, using a Forever Friends stamp, which I coloured using Copics. I've displayed the image on a red 'Opulent Oval' (Spellbinders) and used a green A6 card blank. I've matted the sentiment at 1/16" using red card. I've also added a red insert to the card.

Now it's your turn. You could win a prize from our fab sponsor...

Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and the image Helen is gorgeous beautifully presented too hope your enjoying your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combo dearie.Really cute image too.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx