Followers

Sunday 3 May 2015

A Mario birthday card

Hi everyone.

I'd like to share a card with you today which I made after finding inspiration on Pinterest. 


He's made up of Ovals cut with a tattered lace die set. 
The moustache has been embossed with a mask. The sentiment is LOTV.


I've inked the edges of the nose and the cap to add depth.

I would like to share the card I was inspired by with you. It was made by Leena Girsa, who very kindly gave me her permission to blog my card, and was shared on her blog here. I've started to follow her blog so I don't miss any more of her fantastic cards. You really should take a look.


I would like to enter this for the following:-


Thank you so much for visiting.
I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the card. I have a couple boys who are into Mario (still) that would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, simply stunning Helen. My kids like Mario :) Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day Helen :)

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful male card, and the boy who receives this will love it too. Thank you for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun and sure to make the recipient smile!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx