Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Animal Magic with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

It's time for a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.
Our theme for the fortnight is Animal Magic so your project needs to feature an animal of some sort.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...
 I've kept it simple and made a New Home card using a topper from the Makey Bakey Mice Everyday Collection cd. I found some papers in my stash which went with it perfectly, also adding a doily and some gorgeous organza. I tied the bow with one of my Embellishment Attic Bowmakers. I've got 4 of these now in different sizes and have to say it's the easiest bow maker I've ever used, I love it. 
Here's a close up of the topper...

I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge.
Thanks for visiting...now I'd better get ready to go out shopping with my two girls. See you soon.
Hugs Helen x

6 comments:

  1. What A delightful card!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein TRaum, sooooooooooo schön gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Helen, have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how pretty is your card so beautifully put together x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet ! love the image and your pretty card

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, I love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx