Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Blooming good birthday

Hi everyone, hope you managed to stay dry this morning! I'm back with a card I've made using lovely bright colours. The backing paper was a freebie very kindly offered by Jo at Trimgym's cards and stuff for use in the C.R.A.F.T. colour combo challenge.

The image is Pollycraft called Marley - Bloom and I've coloured using Promarkers. I've matted using purple card and also cut a butterfly using a Cheery Lynn die. I've added some purple ribbon and three pins and made a sentiment using Word.




I also like to enter this for the following :-
Paperplay challenges - use a die,  Willow Sketchie - Bold and bright,  2 sisters - stripes, and Delightful Challenges - Anything goes.



Thanks for visiting and hello and welcome to my newest followers. I hope I'll see you again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Helen, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous you have far too much time for crafting, if you come do my housework then maybe I could have some time too :) cute image love the colouring and gorgeous pins (no not your legs hun)and can see some shading there looking good
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! So nice and bright and cheerful! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card I love those bright colours. Thanks for sharing with willow sketchie.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet, what a great card. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
    Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. This card would fit very well as you used the papers provided. Hope to see you there as well!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello again Ellie,

    Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images. I love what you have done with my 'Male Birthday 2' papers and my 'Barbecue' image and sentiments and hope you enjoyed playing with them. Remember to check back on Friday to see if you have won. Keep a look out for more freebies (another one is due tomorrow), there is generally at least one a week on my blog.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute card
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours are fab and you've coloured the sweet little mouse beautifully to match.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello...wonderful creation, fits with our colour challenge perfectly, thanks for playing along with CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. AW cute. Like mouses..
    Good luck in the challenge.

    Saskia Pullen (DT CRAFT Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card and thanks for joining us at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Helen, please pop over to my blog to check on the winner of the challenge on my blog. Also keep an eye out for the winner and Top3 at CRAFT Challenge as well.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx