Followers

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy 2016 to you all

Hi everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas...now it's time to start thinking about the next one! It's never too early to get started on those cards and tags.
We've got a new challenge for you at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.
Our theme is Vintage Christmas Tags.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...


I've cut the tag using a Tonic die. I've had the little vintage postcard in my stash for donkey's years so it's good to actually put it to use. I've got loads more. I'm going to try to use up some of the stash this year as I'm getting a bit 'cluttered out' in my craft room. I think I may need a bulldozer soon if I don't do something, lol. I've added a spellbinder fircone and a few Martha Stewart branches along with a few pearls and a handmade bow. Now it's over to you...

You could win a fabulous prize from our sponsor for this month...

3 digis.

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.
Helen x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag Helen!
    Never too early as you say!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx