Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2012

WOYWW 173

Hi everyone, it's time for a snoop around the desks again over at Julia's stamping ground.

Here's what's going on on my desk at the moment...
I'm working on a House Mouse birthday card for my mum cos she loves Poppies, so I know she'll love this mouse (from the Project book). I've also got some Cream Quackers decoupage out ready to make an anniversary card...

You can also see the image on which I was practising my fur technique at my recent copics class. I'll show you the finished card soon, when I've finished it!!

Yesterday I had a lovely trip out with my best buddy Sue...we accidently popped into a couple of craft shops...so I have new toys to play with...

I'm really looking forward to stamping those Boofle stamps, however, I've got a list of cards I need to get made in the next couple of weeks so they might have to wait a while...

My little helper came to see what I was doing, and yes she did bring her bonio...


Anyway, time to go see what everyone else has been up to. See you soon.

Helen xx




 

12 comments:

  1. That is one scarily clean and tidy desk Helen, makes me nervous, lol. I craft in total chaos. Love that HM image with the poppy, ooh and new goodies too, lucky girl! Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yiour desk, your work, and yiour lab are all beautiful! Happy Wednesday. :o)
    Sue x (MiniOwner #72)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a serious collection of Copics Helen! That poppy image is fab - great job. I love the photo of your little helper - I think it is definitely a shot that says look what I've got - how happy am I? .....not want to share???? ;-) WOYWW Hugs from Helen 82

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok, I understand - Julia drags me into shops and forces me to buy new stash.... *cough*.... !! Love the poppies you're using, gorgeous. And I really like your Christmas card on the previous post, very smart!
    Hugs, LLJ #59 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi helen,your poppy card is looking good,like all the pens in a row on your desk,you asked about my gloves for crafting and i got them from here
    http://www.cottonpatch.co.uk/acatalog/Creative_Comfort.html
    happy woyww
    kay #56

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somebody has the sweetest eyes! Your desk is so tidy, and I love your new goodies. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh at #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those Boofle stamps and your poppy card looks lovely,
    Bernice #69

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fact that you accidental stepped into a craft shop, that happens to me all the time!!
    The Poppy Housemouse is looking gorgeous.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #80

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk looks great! I love how you "accidentally" popped into a couple of craft shops! lol!

    I'm a little late but still wishing you a happy WOYWW!

    Sheena
    xxx
    #140

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little helper is so cute. Your cards are so beautiful, the mouse is darling and the flower are such a beautiful and vivid red. Your desk is so neat. Great haul from the "accidental" shop visit. Have a lovely week. Frances #45

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, what a lot of pens!

    Jakix #85

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helen, I just LOVE the poppies! That's going to be a gorgeous card!! I have poppies just that same color growing in my front yard! Well, they were there last month...they're going away for the winter now :(

    Isn't it funny how we crafters can just be innocently walking by a craft store, and "accidentally" stop into one?? Hmmm! Haha!

    Have a great week!

    Amy E. #8
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx