Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2012

The older I get...

Hi everyone, I'm here to share a card I've made for a very good friend's 50th Birthday. I couldn't resist this image from Bugaboo...

I've coloured using Copics, don't you just love Gus. The backing paper is Boofle and has glitter on all the dots. The backing paper on the panel is from the Travellight (WeRMemory Keepers) paper pack which came free with a mag some time ago. I've added a couple of golf ball shaped buttons, which my hubby kindly trimmed the backs off for me. The charm is very appropriate, it's from a golf charm pack and says 'Seek and ye shall find'. Here are some close ups...




 I've also decorated the inside to match, using the unglittered version of the Boofle paper...
 I would like to enter this for the following:-
Saturday Challenge - Milestone birthdays 
Here come the boys - recipe (3 papers, 2 buttons, 1 image) 
 Paper Crafting Journey - my sentiment exactly
Hooked on craft - cards for men
Cards for men - going digital
Make it Monday
Through the craft room door - anything goes

Thanks for visiting, I hope to see you again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

16 comments:

  1. Really like this card hunnie...You have coloured this fun image so beautifully..lovely papers too..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Helen,love the image and fab design......Love the new profile picture.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Helen, this sentiment always makes me chuckle....your colouring is fab too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring and card good luck with the Here come the Boys #36 – Recipe challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will make him laugh - its great - another Bugaboo success xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh love this one so funny not what I would expect from you actually but a great card, thank you for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Helen, this made me LOL! Love the image and sentiment! Great job of coloring--fantastic clouds! :^) The embellies are perfect and your background paper is too. Mick should love this. :^) Thank you for joining our challenge at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your card. Everything ties together perfectly. I found you at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the chuckle. :-) Gus is terrific and you've done an amazing job coloring him. So glad you joined us at Make It Monday this week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waaaaaw what a great idea with a little golf ball, amazing! Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. Hugs1 Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very creative and cheeky card, just love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this card hunny really clever and the brads are fab, golf balls! thank you for joing us at "Here come the Boys" hugs Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! I love your design and coloring.



    I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 109 & 237.

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card! Love the sentiment too! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card. Superb design. I like the coloring and that image is so fun cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx