Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge time...

Hi everyone, it's time for the new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow.

This time we want to see trees on your project. Here's my DT card...
I've made a pyramage card using papers from the My Craft Studio Christmas cd. I've added peeloffs and a brad from my stash. I hope you'll pop over and have a look what my talented team mates have produced for your inspiration. I look forward to seeing your creations soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

6 comments:

  1. love this bright card - it just popped right out at me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card,love the image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bright and cheerful Christmas card

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your christmas card and the brilliant dp!


    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the layers to your tree...neat effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas card love how you have layered the tree
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx