Followers

Thursday 5 February 2015

Birthday flowers

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

I saw a post by Sue Wilson yesterday which really inspired me to make the card I'm going to share with you today. You can see the original card here.

Here's what I made...

I've had the white card in my stash for years and thought it was time to use some of it up. The flowers have been made up from my scraps box too. I've recently sorted out all my die storage and came across a set I haven't used in a while so used this to cut out the aperture (Spellbinders Adorning Squares). I've used 3 different sized flower punches and added hot fix pearls to the centres. I love how this has turned out. Think I might make a few more based on this design.

I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope I'll see you again soon.
Hugs Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Simply stated. Love this design. The flowers are really pretty :) Thank you so much for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy- DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx