Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Let's party with Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Hi everyone.

As I'm typing this it's just started to snow again. Luckily it's too wet for it to hang around.  I hope you're all managing to stay snug at the moment.

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges and as it's our 4th Anniversary our theme is 'Let's party'. Here's my little piece of inspiration using a gorgeous LOTV stamp which I got for Christmas...


I've coloured him using Copics. If you look closely at the cracker you'll see that I added one of the tiny stars from the bunting. The red strip and the green part of the embellishment at the bottom corner of the image are made using a Sue Wilson bow die set. I've added a scalloped circle and star with a glazed candi to finish off the embellishment, also adding starts and candi to the red strip. The star die is a Spellbinder one and I glazed using Glossy Accents. The sentiment is from an old Dandelion and Daisy set. The bunting is a Joanna Sheen die.



We have 2 fabulous sponsors this month...



and



I hope you'll join us. Also please pop over and visit the rest of the design team and have a look at their gorgeous inspiration...

I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope I'll see you again soon.

Hugs Helen x


7 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and cute card. Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge , “Use a stamp or digi”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cute image Helen your card is so lovely ...it's cold here but no snow as yet!! staying indoors xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so sweet Helen with the cute image and perfectly coordinated DP's.

    It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More Challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little image and great colours

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cracking image! He's gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx