Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2015

You'll be with me...

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

My daughter asked me earlier this afternoon if I could make a card for her friend's 21st birthday next month. She adores the musical Wicked and the sentiment on this card features her favourite line of the lyrics for the song 'For Good'. She's currently studying at uni in America so they won't be together for her birthday... hence the sentiment inside the card...



The image is Crafty Sentiments and is called Harriet - Witchy ride. I've coloured using Copics.
The handprint has been embossed with clear embossing powder before I inked the heart with Pearlescent Purple Brilliance ink. 




I would like to enter this for the current challenge at Use your stuff - inspired by a song.

Thank you so much for visiting. I'll see you soon.

Hugs Helen x

5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    MAJO - UYS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a special card! Love the scalloped edge! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. I love how you personalized it for the 'wicked' theme. Thanks for playing in our Inspired by a Song challenge at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully special card for your daughters friend. I love the sentiments you have choosen as well. I am sure the recipient will love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Use Your Scraps - DT Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely creation. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff. We hope to see you soon. Martha Lucia DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx