Followers

Sunday 15 February 2015

One for the boys with Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Hi everyone.

It's time for a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Our theme for this month is One for the boys.
We'd like to see any project for the men in your life. I've made a birthday card for my Father-in-law.


I've used a cute LOTV stamp which I've coloured with Copics before layering up in a frame. The papers are both from the Wellington bear collection and I've used dark brown card for the matting and layering and also for the picket fence. I've finished off with some green bunting and a couple of tags...


I hope you'll join us for the challenge. We have two fab sponsors...
$10 Voucher

and


3 digis
Thanks for visiting. I hope you'll pop over and check out the awesome inspiration from my very talented team mates. See you soon.
Hugs Helen x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant for-a-male card Helen......love that image!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx