Followers

Sunday 22 February 2015

House Mouse Happy Anniversary

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

I'd like to share a card I've made for my hubby's boss and his wife. 
Today is their 1st wedding anniversary. 

The image is from the House Mouse Triple CD, matted with black card.
I've used various shades of card from the Papermania Textured cardstock A5 pack.
The sentiment is computer generated and has been cut using a Tonic die set. 
The flourishes were cut using a die which was free with a mag at some point.
The hearts were cut using a Tattered Lace die.
I added some lace to the base later before adding the tag using foam pads.
I also added a small flower and 3 self adhesive pearls to the tag.



I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thanks for visiting. I hope I'll see you again soon.
Helen x

6 comments:

  1. Liebe Helen, eine wunderschöne Karte hast du da gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Love is all around” with the option of “Anything Goes” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable. Thank you for playing along with us at Gruffies & Guests challenge.
    Silvia DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card, I love the House Mouse images they are so cute, thank you for joining in with the challenge on Dragons Lair Designs...good luck - Vanessa DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, the House Mouse designs are some of my favourites. Thank you so much for sharing with us over at the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge blog. Sarah DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx