Followers

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Soon be Spring with Ruby's Rainbow

Good morning. Bit of a chilly one today...

It's time for a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow
Our theme is 'Soon be Spring'.

We'd like to see anything Spring related. Here's my little bit of inspiration...


I've used a stamp which I got free with a recent magazine (Papercraft Essentials Issue 115). It's from the Bebunni range from Crafter's Companion and is called Birthday Wishes. I've coloured it using Copics before fussy cutting it and mounting it with glue gel. The papers were also a freebie which I've been stashing for some time... I tidied my paper drawer recently and found lots of stuff I'd forgotten about so I'm trying to remember to look through this stuff first before buying more...
I've used a few dies and finished off with a flower I bought from LOTV last year and a ribbon sentiment. I think this looks lovely and fresh and as I look out at the snow and ice it reminds me that it won't be too long till Spring is here...It can't come quick enough for me!


I would  like to enter this for the following:-

Thank you so much for visiting. Stay safe and warm.
Hugs Helen x


11 comments:

  1. What a cutie of a card!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest Easter card ever! I love the papers you chose. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs,
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! The circle frame is fantastic. Love your cheery colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great spring card! Lovely bunny..
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Love the colours, the pretty papers and the very cute image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic entry..thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by to play again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh this is such an adorable card.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card thanks for sharing at crafts galore encore, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx