Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

Boofle Father's Day

Hi everyone, I've been playing in my craft room, tidying up after myself constantly cos I don't want to mess it up! It won't last..... Here's my first Father's Day card, I have three to make (my dad, Ted's dad and late husband Alan's dad). I decided to use my Boofle stamps for this one, although I gave up trying to do the 'kissing thing' with the solid stamp. Doesn't matter what I do I can't line up my outline with the solid image, so I stamped the outline, coloured it with promarkers, stamped the texture in gold over the top of it all and then cut it out! I'm really pleased with the finished card...
 I used Brilliance ink to stamp the letters, also Boofle stamps and added the sentiment using a stamp which came free with a magazine and Momento Rich Cocoa ink. The backing paper is also Boofle and is double sided, hence the folded corner and brad. I embossed an offcut of this paper with the Boofle button embossing folder and added a Boofle button. Boofle himself has been shaped and mounted with Collall 3D decoupage glue. I hope you like it.

I would like to enter this in the following:-
Cards for men - Father's Day 
Love to create - Father's Day 
Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge - I love you Dad 
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - male card 
Dutch Dare - Just for Dad 
4 Crafty Chicks - monochromatic 

Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come back soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,what a fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Helen - love the adoraboe image and great letters.
    Have a wonderful evening.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable...I love the image and the card is just too cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a real cutie hun. I found you over at Outlawz and am now a follower of your creations. Brilliant work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. I love the image and I always forget about folding back the corner of two sided paper. Thanks for playing along at Penny's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute! Thank you so much for Joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!! Please Come back and play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our "Monochromatic" challenge! WTG!

      Delete
  10. What a cute card, love your choice of colors. Thanks for playing along a Dutch Dare card challenge.
    Lisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! I love the layout of it and the color you chose to use.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx