Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Hippy Birthday

Hi everyone, I'm back to share a card I made with a few challenges in mind. I've had the backing papers for donkey's years and have never been brave enough to use them, but this blogging lark makes you try new things, great innit? Anyway, here's my card...
 The image is by Pollycraft and is called Cherry Kisses Hippy chick. I've coloured her with promarkers and used Sakura glaze pens on the rainbow on her shirt. All papers are matted with black card to contrast with the lovely bright colours. I printed the sentiment using Word and added a flower and button from my stash. I've cut a Cheery Lynn butterfly from the black card too.


 I would like to enter this for the following challenges:-
Crafty Sentiments - bright colours 
Stamp and create June challenge - bold and bright 
Fab 'n' Funky - polka dots 
Divas by design - to die for 
2 sisters - plaid and/or stripes 

Thank you for taking the time to visit me, I hope you'll come again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the image, and the colours all are beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo Helen, this is fabby love it! I really must crack out the cherry kisses again!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous love the bright and cheerful colours and such a sweet image
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Looks like a 6o's Chick to me....I loved my bell bottoms back then....Great image, colors and design. I love it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Card, you have to love the bright colours, true Summer. I love your image it's so sweet.

    Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab bright colours - so cheerful
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Divas with this fab card! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card and love all of the bright bold colors and patterns you've used. thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx