Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2012

WOYWW 160

Hi everyone, it's that time of the week to show everyone what's on my workdesk....
 I'm working on a card for the Sassy relay at the moment. You can just see my bins etc., under my desk. I have a bin, a recycling box (which looks like it needs emptying into my blue bin outside) and a scraps box. You can also see my breakfast cuppa, nectarine and Slimming World hifi bar (new flavour Rocky Road - absolutely gorgeous!).
 And here's a sneaky peek of the card, which I must finish before I go to get my hair done this morning (I'm turning into a grey yeti). Just need to finish organising my bling and then I can put it together.

I hope you'll pop over to Stamping Ground and have a nose around everyone's work spaces and maybe even display your own.

See you soon, hopefully to show you my finished card. Happy crafting. I'm a happy crafter, got a top 3 this morning for my Guinea Pig card :)
Helen xx

10 comments:

  1. Your card makes me want to say "You go, girl". What a lot of leg she's showing! And your desk reminds me that food really does complete a work desk.

    thanks for sharing,
    cheers, rachel #68

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely sneak peek.

    Happy WOYWW

    Zoe #54

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your win, have a great week trace x 58

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours, can't quite make out what's on the card???

    Happy woyww

    Debs #146

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grey yeti description - sounds a bit like me, lol. Thank goodness for highlights is what I'm saying!! I like your sassy card, perfect for your favourite mate!
    Hugs, LLJ ~3 xx (fellow Slimming World member, though I'm doing rubbish. My head is not in it at all...... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grey yeti - lol!! You and me both :)
    Love the cards you've made - the black and pink is very sassy and perfect for a girlfriend. But I love the colours in your get well card, those free papers are lovely!
    Hugs, LLJ #3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun card ! Good to see you enjoying your busy desk ! Ali #62

    ReplyDelete
  8. reckon you have a good system going there with your bins :)
    happy blogging
    kay #65

    ReplyDelete
  9. My hubby is turning into a greay yeti too!! He bought some die (yeas he did!) but hasn't used it coz he knows the guys at work with luagh themselves stupid!! Love the card, really nice colours with that fun image!! Thank you for my snoop!! HaPpY wOyWw!!
    Sorry very late, builders are here putting in new doors & windows. Happy Blogging!!
    ((Lyn)) #32

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, you have avery neat desk! however do you do that!? happy WOYWW! thank you for sharing,
    hugs, #23 peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx