Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

I can see you

Hi everyone, I thought it was time I did a page for my Lake District scrapbook. We visited a waterfall called Aira Force and took loads of photos so you'll be seeing a few more soon but this is one of my favourites. I'm only just really getting into scrapbooking as I'm mainly a card maker...
 The 12x12 is from the Vintage Scrapbook Pad by Grace Taylor and looks like woodgrain. I've doodled a border round using a fineliner. When I got my Big Shot donkey's years ago (it's the original green one!) I acquired a branch die. I've had it so long I have no idea where it came from or why, it hadn't even been opened, but I thought it would be great to extend the tree branch. The little squirrel was made using my Cricut and the Cindy Loo cartridge. The sign post was made using the Winnie the Pooh cartridge and the look here sign (with added googly eyes) was from the Cricut Sampler cartridge. The letters were made using the Cuttin' Up cartridge. I've inked various bits with Tea Dye distress ink, including the leaves on the flowers, which were made with a Spellbinder die. I cut the flowers out a while ago using a friend's Tim Holtz die. I added some writing to the tree using a white gel pen. Here's some more piccies...







 I would like to enter this in the following:-
 The Happy Scrappers - The great outdoors
Make it Monday
Moving along with the times - Anything but a card

Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come back soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

8 comments:

  1. A great page Helen,love the layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scrap page Helen, and a lovey Place especially when the falls are full flowing.
    Love all the little details on your page.
    Thanks for joining in with our Challenge over at MAWTT
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this Helen. So glad you've started some scrapbooking - you have created a wonderful page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great page Helen, love all the different elements, they really make the page come to life. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week and good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Helen. Thanks for joining us at Happy Scrappers this month and I hope we see you again next month. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous LO love the photo!
    Thank you for joining us at The Happy Scrappers for our * Great Outdoors * challenge
    Hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout - fab photo!
    Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
    Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!

    Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous LO,love the addition of embellishments, especially the drawn heart on the tree, lovely touch!
    Thank you so much for joining us over on The Happy Scrappers challenges!
    Jane x
    [DT]

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx