Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Cutie 18th Birthday card

Hi everyone, just a quick post to share a card I've made for my daughter's friend. I've used a Penny Black stamp and papers which were free with a recent magazine. I even used my eyelet setter...something I haven't used in ages. Both papers are matted with black card, as is the image using a Spellbinder die. I've coloured with promarkers and added some glamour dust to the icing.


 I would like to enter this for the following:-
DRS Designs - heavy metal 
Passion for promarkers - Lots of layers 
I love promarkers - Tutti Frutti (colours) 
Craft Punked - Happy Birthday/Celebration 
Penny Black & More June Challenge - Favourite things (Spellbinders and promarkers) 
Forever Friends fortnightly challenge - Anything goes 

Thanks for visiting. If I'm not back for a while I've disappeared under the ironing! No sign of the ironing fairy so I suppose I'll have to do it...Happy crafting
Helen xx

17 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors on this cute birthday card. The image is adorable, especially with the glamour dust. Thanks for joining the DRS Desgins' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen. Love this image, and the DPs are fab.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the colours :) Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week, Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling, bright and sweet creation. Thanks for playing with us at DRS Designs and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining our first challenge at Craft Punked and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how adorable is this, its wonderful! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, love the image, great colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow love this image and what a cheerful card, super image plate shaping too and love the glitter frosting
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great - what a lovely stamp and love the use of eyelets xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Helen and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Berit x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute Helen and just gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for joining our 'Favourite Things' theme at Penny Black and More Challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute card.
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi
    very nice card
    thanks for joining your card at the foreverfriends challenge this time
    greetings patricia(dt)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Helen, another gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. another fabby creation :0)..thanks for sharing again at PFP..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute, fab papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card, love how you have used the eyelets as a decoration too. Thank you for sharing your favourite things over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx