Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Penny Black Hedgie

Hi everyone, just a quick post cos my Mum will be here any minute for her Thursday evening visit. Here's a card I've made to fit a couple of challenges. Papers are Papermania capsule collection, matted with red card. The stamp is from Penny Black's Critter Party set and I've coloured with Promarkers. I'm really hoping to get some copics soon but for now I'm trying to adapt what I've learned. I cut the circles using the cricut as I don't have a round Spellbinder, but I do have a scalloped one! I also added 3 gems. 

 The roses are made of felt using the Spellbinders bitty blossoms dies.
 I would like to enter this for the following :-
Secret crafter - red, white and blue 
Penny Black - 5 circles 

Thanks for visiting, see you soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

4 comments:

  1. hi Helen, oh what a lovely creation just perfect for our Red, White and Blue theme this week, love the image just adorable and the flowers are so pretty, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge look forward to seeing your lovely work next week too
    Hugs Kate xx
    SCSC DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Helen. Love the image and the red, white and blue colour combo. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card ellie...love the red white and blue theme...thanks for joining in the 5 circles challenge over at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter & Penny Black Saturday Challenges!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx