Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

No time to craft...busy, busy, busy!

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know I'm still around...Haven't had chance to do any blogging, or crafting for that matter, for a few days as my husband and I, well mainly my gorgeous hubby, have been VERY busy. We decided that enough was enough, it was time to attack my craft room. I'll show you a before piccie (cringe) and then some of the work in progress piccies. I'll post some more when it's finished...
Before 
 We had a trip to my husband's favourite shop and now it looks like this...






We still have a way to go, but we have a deadline as most of my craft stuff is all over my daughter's bed and she's coming home from uni tomorrow...better get on with it. See you soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow hunny, that is one serious craft space! It's gonna be fab when finished. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!! Tidy Tidy - crafting can never be tidy - lol. Must come and see soon - looking great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, how very exciting. Look forward to seeing the finished room.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your craft room looks stunning. (I am jealous) Lol.
    I would love to have my own craft room, but alas, it's on the living room table where I craft.

    Can't wait to see the finished pics x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx