Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Candy Canes

Hi everyone, here's my entry for Winter Wonderland's Candy Cane Challenge.

 I've used a Forever Friends image which I masked to stamp the pattern on the present. I used a rub on to write on the label of the present, it looks like it's written in candy canes. The backing papers are from my stash and I've distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz tool. I stamped three candy canes using versamark and embossed them with red glitter embossing powder. I've added heat set gems and a bow and sentiment from my stash. If you look closely towards the bottom of the card you'll see some candy cane ribbon too.





 Thanks for visiting, see you again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Helen,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bears and the canes look great. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, gorgeous cute little bear and fabulous candy cane interpretation and such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks as if the teddy is about to hand me his present ;-) Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx