Followers

Sunday 24 June 2012

Dexter with presents

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well. I'm here to share a Christmas card I've made using a lovely digital stamp from Pollycraft. He really is a little sweetie. I've cased one of my earlier creations, which you can see in full here.

I've coloured with Promarkers and added Glamour Dust to his body and hat. The papers are from my stash and cut using a Spellbinder die. The ribbon is an Anita's Festive one and the snowflake has been in my stash for years, I think it came with a magazine, I've added a red gem to the centre. The main backing paper has been cut with a deckle edge and all edges have been inked with Color Box pigment brush pad in Evergreen. I've also stamped a Christmas wishes sentiment (Daisy and Dandelion).
Close up of Dexter

Here's a photo of the new card with the original one....
 I would like to enter this in the following challenges :-
CSAYL - Case study 
Crafty Hazelnut - Let's get inky 
One stop craft challenge - Christmas in June 
Crimbo crackers - Anything goes 
DYSU - inspired by a movie (Mr Popper's Penguins) 
The squirrel and the fox - make it sparkle

Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come back soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

8 comments:

  1. I love the original card, but the one you've made to CASE it is so bright and cheerful - thanks for a lovely entry for my CHNC challenge 78 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Your coloring and the perfect glittery accents make this card great :) Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute
    thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and very sparkly, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a cutie! Love those images - so sad the shop is closed :>( BUT your cuties get to let it live on forever :>)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how he shimmers! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx