Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Footie birthday card

Hi everyone, I'm back to share a card I've made for a friend. My brief was that he loves football and supports Liverpool (so best make it red). Here's what I came up with...
 The image is by Stitchy Bear, coloured with Promarkers. The backing paper which the image is mounted on, with 3D glue, is from the Forever Friends 'Just for him' paper pack. I've embossed the red checked paper with a couple of different sized football stamps and the word Goal using Daisy and Dandelion stamps and black detail embossing powder. The name has been cut using the cricut and is mounted on corrugated card, to which I've added twine and candi. Edges have been distressed with my Tim Holtz tool and I've added a strip of ribbon at the bottom.

 I would like to enter this for the following:-
DYSU - Boys/Men 
Delightful Challenges - For the boys 
Passion for promarkers - Lots of layers 
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Red, white and blue 
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - masculine 
Paperplay challenges - for a man with twine

Thanks for looking, I hope I'll see you again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

12 comments:

  1. Fab football card Helen, I'm sure your friends son will love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Helen,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. great theme and perfect for a young man, can see you have had a crafting day (jealous!!!!)
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is perfect!!! Your coloring and the layout are...perfect! :) Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool!! Your colouring is very nice.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card and such a lovely layout and added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, perfect card for a male!! Love the image and papers! Thanks for joining us over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge. Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen, what a fantastic card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabby card :0)..thanks for sharing it at PFP..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card, that little boy is so sweet! love the bright colours, and your colouring is fab too.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun lil boy card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx