Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

WOYWW 158

Hi everyone, I thought I'd join in the fun now that my craft room is not an embarrassment! My gorgeous hubby has just fitted it out with fab cupboards. Now I'm tidying up after myself cos I don't want to mess it up...it won't last!
 The card you can see is a Get Well Soon card for the wife of one of my husband's work colleagues. On my cutting mat you can see the stamps I used. There's also a felt rose brooch that I made this morning. Here's a sneaky peek of the card...
 I'm looking forward to visiting lots of craft spaces at What's on your workdesk Wednesday. 

Here's a before and after of my craftroom...
Before   
After
 
Thanks for visiting. See you again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely tidy space Helen, and I love what i see of your latest creation! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great workspace. Tidy too.
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW. Love that card - what a cute image. Your craft room was very tidy to start with - but those new cupboards are another level. I am having a big tidy up at the moment, and hope to get more bookshelves/cupboards next week. Ali x #84

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cupboards and the shelf your husband installed. So nice. I know what you mean about keeping things clean. I clean and then it's a mess.

    The get well card is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    If you find time, come play on my desk.

    Belinda (103)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card and the craft room is looking good
    Bridget #13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish my craft~room was this tidy...it'll be a few more month's before my new craft~room will be ready.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the organisation and tidy space - Hazel WOYWW #82 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh nice work by your hubbie, no wonder you're tidying as you go (for now)!! Sweet card, am sure the lady will be very cheered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh wow, Helen, isn't that smart! Brilliant hubby doing that for you. You are so organised!

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog - so glad you like my latest zentangle! Poppies are a great favourite of mine.

    Sorry to be so long responding but I've been having problems with my comments awaiting moderation not being visible - it turns out it's a Blogger/Firefox problem since the latest Firefox upgrade, so I'm temporarily using IE till they sort it out - hopefully soon!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #15

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx