Followers

Saturday 9 June 2012

Ted's 30th Birthday

Hi everyone, first of all I have to say 'HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY' to my wonderful husband Ted. Here's the card I've made him. He's loved tractors ever since he was a little boy so I couldn't resist when I found this Sugar Nellie stamp called Little Farmer...
 I took the photograph of the field on my iphone whilst walking the dog and added a sunburst using Paintshop Pro. The backing paper is from Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit cd. I've coloured the image using promarkers (I tried to make it look like his favourite - John Deere) and added ribbon, hearts, tractor sticker and peel off sentiment from my stash.


 I would like to enter this in the following:-
C.R.A.F.T. challenge 158 - Male card
Craft Punked - Happy Birthday/Celebration



Thanks for visiting and for all your lovely comments. I hope you'll come again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

9 comments:

  1. Love this card, such a fab image and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea, i bet your hubby loves it! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great idea and a perfectly presented card, so inspirational
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I love the image :) Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week, Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the stamp. hope he has a lovely birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Helen...hope Ted has had a wonderful birthday.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very personal card you have made - its fab :) thanks for joining Craft Punked this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination of images! Love the colours and the stamp.
    Great to see you at CRAFT this week. Hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenges this time with your super cute card. what a great layout you have chosen

    Good luck

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx