Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

My Favourite Stamp

Hi everyone, here's a card I've made using my favourite stamp - Bella with mum by Wild Rose Studios.

 I've coloured using Promarkers and a small amount of white gel pen. The backing papers are Sweet wishes and Boofle and I added a doily and some ribbon from my stash. I've raised the image up using foam pads to add some dimension.

 I would like to enter this for:-
My Mum's Craft Shop - favourite stamp
Fab 'n' Funky - Cute and girly
I love Promarkers - Anything goes
2 sisters - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, I think I'm gonna shut everything down now, we're having a big storm...Oh the joys of a British summer!

Happy crafting
Helen xx

8 comments:

  1. Love this Helen,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute image. Great card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...love that image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Fab N Funky challenge, hugs, Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know why she is your favourite I bet she is everyone's favourite, love the colour choices on the card and gorgeous colouring too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute, love the blush on the baby elephants cheeks, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! I just love that cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Berit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card thanks for sharing your favourite stamp with us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this stamp too, it's so sweet! Lovely card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx