Followers

Friday 15 June 2012

Pudding Chester

Hi everyone, just thought I'd share this Christmas card with you. I haven't made one for a couple of weeks. This one uses a lovely Pollycraft image called Pudding Chester which I've coloured using promarkers. I've added glamour dust to the icing on the pud and Glossy Accents to the berries. I've only just invested in a small bottle of Glossy Accents to try it but I already love it! It'll be getting plenty of use...

 The main backing paper is from my stash and the paper for the two panels is from a My Craft Studio Christmas cd. All papers are matted with black card. I've added a glittery peel off sentiment and a bow with charm and pompom attached.

 I've made this card with Craftyhazelnut's Feature a creature challenge in mind.

Thanks for visiting and for the lovely comments which you leave for me. They mean a lot to me.
Happy crafting
Helen xx

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely christmas card Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image - super card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 76 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow morning. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is lovely such a great card with so much to look at
    love your little charm
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Helen...love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab and funky card. Love the glittery cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen...great card. Love Chester...and it was lovely to see you yesterday at Kate's class.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx