Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Forever Friends - Silver Wedding

Hi everyone, I'm here to share a card I've just made for my sister-in-law to give over the weekend. Hope you like it...

 The image is a Forever Friends stamp which I've coloured with promarkers and added sakura glitter details to the veil. The backing paper is from a pack which I bought recently but it doesn't actually say who makes it on the packet. I've added a Cheery Lynn butterfly and a gem heart (heated gem setter and template). I've also decorated the inside...

 I would like to enter this for the following:-
Cheery Lynn Designs - Weddings/Anniversaries 
Craft Your Passion - Things with wings 
Craft your days away - Teddy Bears 

Thanks for looking, see you again very soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

7 comments:

  1. An really great card.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen thanks for playing along! Love your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay not fair one a day would not make me feel so bad so jealous you have so much crafting time. Great image choice and to die for papers so pretty
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bears are so sweet , great card and perfect for us challenge - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassion- hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Craft your days away, and good luck..

    Caz x CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, Helen. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sweet Forever Friends card and it looks gorgeous with that butterfly! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx