Followers

Monday 18 June 2012

Hugo's Party

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well. I'm back to share a card I've made using a lovely Pollycraft image called 'Hugo's Party'. I've coloured with promarkers, practising light direction and shading. I'm really happy with this and feel as though my colouring is improving...

 The sentiment is a Teddy Bo & Co stamp which came free with a magazine recently. The striped backing paper is from the Forever Friends Just for him pack, the turquoise panel is from a Me to You pack which also came free with a magazine. I distressed the edges of the papers using my Tim Holtz tool and matted using lilac card. I've added some buttons from my stash. I think this would make an ideal 1st Birthday card for a little boy...

 I would like to enter this in the following:-
Card Crafters Circle - Sentiment 
2 Sisters challenge blog - Plaid and/or stripes 
Passion for promarkers - Lots of layers 
Delightful Challenges - For the boys 

Thanks for visiting and for your lovely messages. I love visiting you back.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, what a fantastic card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous hun, and what a cute image - great colourwork too, now't wrong with that m'girl! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx