Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2012

A little bit of Christmas magic

Hi everyone, I'm here to show you a card I've made over the last hour...finally speeding up with the colouring...
The image is a Teddy Bea one I purchased as a digi earlier on in the year. I've coloured using copics for the bear and sakura pens on the tree's candles. I also added glitter to the bear's wings. I used a peeloff I've had in my stash for years and paper pieced with it. I've then added the tree using silicon glue to give it a bit of dimension. The sentiment is a forever friends peeloff. I cut the star out using a cardboard template. Finishing touches include Dovecraft gold ribbon and a red foil star. Here are some close ups...


I've made this card especially for Winter Wonderland's Red and Green Challenge.

I would also like to enter it for the following:-

Bearly mine - anything that glitters
Willow Sketchie - Christmas
Simon says stamp - anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes
LEJ Designs - anything goes

Thanks for visiting, see you again soon 

Helen xx

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen. Love the image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Helen - love the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with my last challenge at Willow Sketchie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shades of red and green and a lovely creation just look at all that Christmas glitz wonderful, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Helen,great image and colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love it! Thanks for sharing with Willow Sketchie this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely xmas card the image is super thanks for joining us at LEJ designs and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, loveyour design and colours. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL CREATION. Great JOB!~
    Thanks for sharing with Willow Sketchie Challenge.
    -Sony WSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card the image and design are superb, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along with us at Bearly Mine's Glittter challenge this week with your stunning card. I love your stunning card with the fabby christmas tree and sweet bear.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card!
    thank you for joining in the challenge at LEJ Designs this week
    hugs
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  12. smashing work

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Helen, I love the sweet images you've used and your colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! I love the tree! Thanks for playing at Part Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx