Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Under the weather

Hi everyone, I'm thrilled to be making an appearance as Guest designer at For Fun Challenges this week. The theme is 'Rain'. Here's my card...

I got the cute little bear image on a cd which came with Complete Cardmaking magazine, it's an image by Crafty Sentiments. I've coloured him using copics and added glossy accents to his nose, the rain drops and around his feet (puddles). The sentiment was made using Word and shaped with a Spellbinder die, the closest thing I had to a cloud. I added a flower to finish off...



 I would like to enter this for the following:-
Ready Teddy Go - anything goes
Make it Monday
Bearly Mine - anything goes
A gem of a challenge - Teddies or animals
Craft your days away - anything goes

Thanks for visiting, I'll be back very soon with exciting news...

Happy crafting
Helen xx

16 comments:

  1. What a cute little bear! Has he seen the Bank Holiday forecast? Great colours hun. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was feeling a little poorly, this would certainly cheer me up. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Helen....love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a so cute card enough to cheer anyone up...superb hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card - love the bear. must meet soon - missing you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a darling card! the bear is so sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable. I love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got far to much time on your hands hun, want to come clean my craft room, this is gorgeous so bright and sweet
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness - darling easel card! I love easel cards but haven't tried to make one yet myself (might just have to do so soon though). Popped in from MIM103 and glad that I did :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you incorporated the rain with a get well card. That image and sentiment are just perfect together. Super cute easel card. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #165, #189, #217, #227 and #228.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute Bear image on an easel card Helen, I do love bears. Thanks for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card. Love your image and layout.
    Thanks for joining our last challenge at Craft Your Days Away.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aawwww this is so sweet, the little bear is super cute and I love the design too!
    Thank you for joining us and good luck :)
    Kelly.x
    Ready Teddy Go DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx