Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

Desiree on a swing

Hi everyone, I hope you're all well. I'm here to share a card...you might like to get your sunglasses!! I've made this card with a few challenges in mind, one of them asking for bright colours...
Well I did warn you, lol. The image is Bugaboo, or should I say images...I've tried something new and am really pleased I've sussed it cos I've wanted to do this for a while...I merged two Bugaboo digi images using Paintshop Pro. I've coloured using my Copics, really loving these pens. I've also used them on the tag, which started off white. I've had the bright orange ribbon for ages so it was nice to be able to use it finally. I think this card is lovely and summery. Hope you like it. Here are some more piccies...



I would like to enter this in the following:-
Crafting for all seasons - bright colours
Catch the bug - Anything goes
Moving along with the times - summer
Joanna Sheen - try something new
For fun challenges - Happy Birthday
Simon says stamp - bingo (ribbon, free, blooms)
Divas by design - for a female
Cute card Thursday - Tag you're it
Little Miss Muffet - scallops (card blank)

Thanks for visiting and for the lovely comments which you leave me. They are all greatly appreciated.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

 

23 comments:

  1. Wow just right for this sunny day - just wait till Kat posts hers later! Well done on merging the images and I love your ribbon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, gorgeous bright colours and sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely and delightful card!

    your colouring is awesome, hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Helen! what a fab image… and your colouring is beautiful…I love the bright and cheery colours … it's perfect for Summer!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous!!! I absolutely love the bright colors and the cute image =))
    Oh and thank you so much for taking part of my little giveaway!!!
    Lots of hugs,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card hunnie...just too cute hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely bright card lol. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect merge of your images! And the colors are wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super CUTE! Helen, Love this. I have a soft spot for Bugaboo. you selected some awesome colors!! thanks so much for playina along on FFC. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Helen. I love the attention to detail on this card. Love the little tag. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderfully bright and cheerful! Thank you for sharing with us at For Fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cheerful and lovely colours, the colouring is coming on nicely with those their copics
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely bright and cheery card Helen. I have a pure chocolate labrador and are they not the best loving loyal animals. Mine is called Thye, she is gorgeous. Have joined your blog as a new member/follower...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  14. A brilliant card, love the image and the colours are so bright and summery.
    I have just become a follower, and I wish my craft room was as tidy as yours
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is this! - love that flower and gorgeous little image thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and great colours...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a bright and colourful card. Thanks for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so bright and cheery. PErfect for the summer. jenx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful and bright Helen!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS this week :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A really lovely card chick - what gorgeous colours :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is such a sweet little image I love it!
    Thanks for playing at MAWTT this week for our Summer challenge, hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable! I love the scallop square card! Love how you combined the two images. And the bright colors just make me smile!

    Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you Wednesday when a new challenge is posted!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Little Miss Muffet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx