Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Link up for pink

Hi everyone, I'm here with a card to share. I've been meaning to make a card for Link Up For Pink for a while now. I've used a gorgeous freebie image from Saturated Canary.
I've coloured using copics. The backing papers are Pink Parfait and everything is edged with spun sugar distress ink and matted with black card. I've added pink glitter to the ribbon on the t-shirt and to the border across the bottom, which has been punched with a Martha Stewart Cherry Blossom punch.
Here's the sketch for the challenge...
I'd also like to enter this for :-
 Paper Playtime - Anything goes
CMC Copic Challenge - anything goes Girly
Make it Monday


Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.


Happy crafting
Helen xx





13 comments:

  1. Love this image. You have done a great job especially with the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous - thanks for supporting this wonderful site - means a lot xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colouring love the shading great depth of dark to light on her top, and a gorgeous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen! I love this image and your coloring is wonderful :) Thanks for linking up with us at LUFP!

    Sarah :)
    Link Up For Pink DT
    http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful!! She is just the sweetest and I love your pretty roses and coloring. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love her hair and the pink great card thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the image and I love how you colored her. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright pink! That image is one of my favorites! Thanks for joining us at LUFP!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!
    Awesome job coloring, love her hait :)
    Thanks for joining LUFP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's just so pretty in pink and what a great cause. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw your card on MIM and had to comment. This is so super cute and for a great cause.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx