Followers

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Merry Christmas Skater Girl

Hi everyone, I'm back to share a card I've made for Winter Wonderland's winter sports challenge. I've had the stamp a couple of years but I don't have the packaging so I'm not sure what make it is...
I've had a Christmas 12x12 pack for a few years too so thought this was an ideal opportunity to use these papers. I've coloured the image using copics, taking my colour scheme from the backing papers. Everything is matted with chocolate brown card. I've cut a snowflake using a Spellbinder die and added a few self adhesive pearls. I've also added a small bow with a charm hanging from it.



I would also like to enter this for :-
 Crafty Ann's challenge - Christmas in August/winter olympics.
  Victorine Stamps - Brown, white and 1 other colour (blue)
Allsorts Challenge - Heavy metal (charm) 


Thanks for visiting, and all the lovely comments which you leave, they mean a lot. Hello to my newest followers too, I hope you enjoy sharing my crafting journey. Hope to see you all again very soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx

 

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the stamp....fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image choice and beautiful blending on such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen with such a sweet image and great design and details!
    Thanks for using metal on your project for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Helen, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx