Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2012

WOYWW 169

Hi everyone, it's that time of the week again to share What's On Your Workdesk. I'm having to be quite secretive again as I'm working on something(s) for very close friends...
I've angled it so you can't see the card I've made...it's to the left, just below the copics... I've been playing with flowers for the other project but I've hidden all other evidence away.....so you'll have to wait a few weeks to see that... Here's the rest of the flowers...
They're sitting on my trimmer, which is awaiting a new cutting strip. Just above the trimmer is a sheet of wedding related sentiments...a clue to the card you can nearly see...I'll be able to share that one with you next week...

Anyhow, thanks for looking...I'm off to see what everyone else has been up to now. See you soon.
Helen xx

 

8 comments:

  1. love your pen collection! a real tidy space x have a great week trace x 48

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl after my own heart, Copics and flowers. Waiting for the project to emerge.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. My you have alot of copic pens! Great desk. Francesca #77

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your desk- it's like a rainbow of colour! Always bright and cheerful :) Also I love the Chr*****s card (nope, can't say it yet!!) in the post above. I don't normally 'do' cute but that is sweet!
    Hugs, LLJ #71 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of pens on your desk & all those lovely flowers as well , i wonder what your making, happy crafting jill#51

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many desks, so many teases. I like the non-revealing angle you took your photo at. We shall stay tuned then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh! Flowerrs! I loce flowers, can I come play?
    Happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #49

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Copic collection is making me drool. Would love to have so many colors. Maybe we can see the hidden cards next time.

    Sorry so late. Busy week. Katie #158

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx