Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

WOYWW 165

Hi everyone, can't believe it's Wednesday again already. Here's what's on my desk today...
As you can see, my little friend came to assist me with the photos. Can't seem to be in my craft room without her now, bless her...
Here she is giving me those puppy dog eyes...


Here you can see a couple of projects I'm working on for a friend's wedding. At the back you can see the prototype 'Bridesmaid thankyou' card with a pile of nearly done ones. Just need to do the flowers. At the front you can see the Edwin stamp I've been practising on with my new copics, ready to design a pageboy thank you card. You can see one of the copics boxes...
Here you can see the full set of copics. I've rearranged them according to the colour chart and made tables for the front of the boxes so I know where each colour is. This is much easier than I had them, still in the boxes they came in. You can see the colour chart I filled in, I use this loads (hehe tha sounds like I've been using it for ages, I only got the pens on Friday!) You can also see a digi image which I've used to follow a brilliant hair tutorial which you can find here. 
This is my first attempt at doing hair like this and I'm quite pleased with the result. I'll be looking out for loads more tutorials to follow but I'm loving these pens already. 


Thanks for looking, I'm going to hop over to Julia's Stamping Ground.
I hope you'll come and have a look what everyone else has been up to.

See you soon
Helen xx
 


 

4 comments:

  1. oh what a clean desk and lovely colouring with all those special pens :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a calming space!! and all those fun colours to play with :)
    happy creating!!
    no. 67
    a great sketch btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tidy space. Love the digi image you have been practising hair on. It looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your space is so organized...I love it!
    I am going to check out that hair tutorial...I am hopeless with the shading and need to learn to do better.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx