Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

WOYWW 167

Hi everyone, just a quick post this morning as, unfortunately, I have to get ready to go to a funeral this morning. Not a lot going on that I can show you at the moment but I just wanted to show you that my desk isn't always immaculate...
I'm still working on some Christmas cards for a friend so I can't show you those just yet and on the left are some cards that I'm not ready to share yet but may do one day. Sadly my late first husband's Nan passed away yesterday at the age of 100, so I made cards for my Father-in-law and his brother and sister. 

Now it's time to pop over to Julia's stamping ground 

Thanks for visiting, I'll be back later today with some exciting news...The eagle eyed amongst you mave have spotted it already.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

6 comments:

  1. that is what you call messy!?! it looks pretty tidy to me LOL! Happy woyww-Lindsay/frugalcrafter #25

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a tidy kind of mess really, just like us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the funeral went as well as these things can go.... and that there was good singing, I always feel better when I can belt out a good hymn. That's my Welsh blood there :D

    How fab that you play the piano accordion! Actually about half of my band also play in the Kennet Accordion Orchestra, which is based in Marlborough. They're ever so good - in fact they do well in national contests and have a thriving training section! So, if you ever fancy coming down to Wiltshire, bring your accordion with you!!

    HUgs, LLJ #72 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas cards? Wow! You are SO on top of things. Very cool. thanks for sharing. dix---

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is your desk always so clean?????????????????
    Please be so kind and make the same with my craftroom *lol*
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk looks immaculate to me. Love all the copics.
    Happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #116

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx