Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sympathy

Hi everyone, just a quick share today...We recently lost my late husband's Nan at the age of 100. These are the cards I made for his Dad, Auntie and Uncle...



 The sentiment is by Doodle Pantry. The butterflies are Cheery Lynn and the embossing folder is Sizzix. I don't find sympathy cards easy but I was pleased how these turned out...much nicer not to have to make them though...

I would like to enter this for Joanna Sheen - Totally sentimental
The sisterhood of crafters - sympathy

Thanks for looking, I'll be back soon with something more cheerful...

Helen xx

7 comments:

  1. just perfect for the occasion in every way great techniques
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card, hun!
    i love the textures!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to CASE this card. I think this is so classy and elegant. Beautiful cards Helen. So sorry to hear about your family member, but 100, wow..that's some kind of wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your loss.
    Your cards are beautiful, I love the delicate butterflies.
    Thank you for taking part in Joanna Sheen's Totally Sentimental Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. These cards are fabulous ... love that technique. I'm sure they will be very appreciated!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘SYMPATHY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Helen, the butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear of the loss, but I'm sure the cards will be well received. Such beautiful color combinations and that paper is just lovely. Thanks for playing along with our Sympathy Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx